You do not know how to resist the temptation before a slice of sausage or a piece of cheese, and that even without being hungry? Follow the advice of our nutrition expert,, to control your salt impulses and keep the line.
The 4 tips can not crack on the salty
- Do not buy irresistible products. Banish from your shopping list products that make you crack and do not store in your closets.
- Choose the good fats. Opt for those that do not contain too much saturated, trans or hydrogenated fats. In summary, you can eat a little raw butter in the morning, rapeseed oil, nuts in your salads, sardines, mackerel for their omega-3. The sardine, even in a box, is the absolute champion for its richness in omega-3.
- Prefer fish to meat. Some fish provide 15 to 25 g / 100 g of protein that satiates longer than those of meat, including tuna, salmon … In addition, fish from cold seas contain a lot of omega-3.
- Bet on dairy products. They contain caseins, called “slow proteins” because they provide a lasting digestive satiety.
- Your 5 antifringales foods
- A slice of turkey breast, for its 22 g / 100 g of satiating proteins.
- A slice of black bread because its low glycemic index does not cause a sharp increase in blood sugar.
- One or two squares of tofu because it provides vegetable proteins that satisfy. It is low in calories and low in fat.
- A branch of raw celery because it is low in calories (20 calories per 100 g) and provides staple fibers.
- A soup Kot (in some pharmacies, Kot shops and on the Internet), because it is high protein, rich in caseins and therefore satiating, and its glycemic index is low.
- A week of menus against salt impulses
- Breakfast: 2 slices of turkey breast + 2 slices of black bread (pumpernickel) + tea or coffee without sugar
- 30 min before lunch: 1 yogurt
- Lunch: salad (1 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of rapeseed oil, lemon, herbs, 1 teaspoon of vinegar) + 120 g of grilled chicken breast , candied turnips, 1 small bowl of basmati rice + 1 clementine
- Snack: 1 portion tomme sheep + tea, coffee or infusion without sugar
- 30 min before dinner: 1 small Swiss nature
- Dinner: free. Avoid bread, sauces, fries. Limit yourself to a glass of red wine (very good quality)